Tuesday 2 July 2013

Bieber Wants To Be A Young Dad, So...

Justin Bieber believes in love and wants to find a wife and have some kids, guys! Or, in his very own words, he wants to "get married and start a family," and he wants to do it soon.
He wants to be a young dad, and isn't that the scariest things you've heard all day? He needs a good 20 years, at least, to let his ego shrink back down to a respectable size. But no, that simply won't do, because Justin wants to be able to love a lucky lady for decades upon decades, just like his grandparents!
"My grandparents Bruce and Diane Dale are my relationship role models. They love each other so much, after so many years! When I'm their age, I want to be as in love with my wife as my grandfather is with his."
We have to admit that that was a pretty sweet thing to say. Good luck, Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment